Saturday, June 15, 2013







Stressed Out
We we had a very interesting morning. I got the U haul dolly from our local hardware store and me my Nina, Stefan, and our dog Tess all went to pick up the Volvo. When we arrived Anton was waiting and had organized everything beautifully, what a nice guy. He helped up back up the trailer and load up. The trip home was just across town and we were asked at the lights what our cool car was by our first admirer. I hope he will be the first of many,
When we were home my problems started how to back the trailer into the garage? I am hopeless with trailer and backing up. So I asked our friend Sven for help and together got it of the dolly and pushed it into the driveway. Which is where it sit now, this is how it begins.

LW


Car Information
Type: 18345 VF (18 =Chassis 1800, 3= Engine B18B (dual carburetor, high compression), 4=Destination market USA, 5 =Transmission M41 or M410 4 speed + overdrive, V = Left hand drive, F= Year 1966)
Ch. Nr. 17103 (A consecutive number assigned to each chassis produced)
Color: 79-1 ( see image below, Pearl white)
Upholst: 308-501 (Black Leather & Vinyl - Red Carpet)
Built in Gothenburg, Sweden they built 4500 in 1966.
www.vlvworld.com









No comments:

Post a Comment